Saturday, April 24, 2010





I wish I could say great news but unfortunately the inspector did not show up on Friday...just a little more STRESS here.

The good news is this first picture is the final coat on the floor that has been refinished and looks like new. I can't wait to do the rest of the floors now!
This is after the 2nd coat.
The first coat
Getting ready to repair the spot where there was an electric plug in the floor and sand it. one of these days i will remember to put these in the opposite order.
Can't wait for it to be finished...just a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. The floors are beautiful. who'd a thunk it. I like how they lightened up. Reminds me of the floors in our house on Church St in VA. Hurry and post more photos, I am going through withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete