Monday, May 3, 2010

We have dry wall! Indulge me...I OD'd on taking pictures.
This is the laundry room
Linen closet beside laundry room
Tray ceiling in my bedroom

Linen closet and toiletries cabinet my bathroom
my bedroom facing east
looking down hall facing north
Barbara's bedroom, closet and bath doorway
Barbara's bedroom facing south
storage closet next to Barbara's room...looks smaller than it is with walls up
looking into the kitchen from the family room
family room and breakfast area
looking towards original house from family room
media center wall
family room

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH.....I'm sooo excited. It looks so different. You must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for od-ing on photos. Love it. It is coming together so quickly now. Keep 'em coming!

    I went to a green symposium tonight after work.

    ReplyDelete