Wednesday, June 9, 2010

more sanding...family room
my closet
my bedroom
another view of the family room
hallway to storage room
so...nothing goes smoothly on this project...2 of the 4 appliances don't fit! and...as we bought them last September there is no chance of swapping them out...nor do I want to do that so...we have a call into the installer Chris for ideas...this cook top is deeper than expected so we may have to lose the top drawer...ugh...not my first choice
wine cooler will fit...dishwasher will fit
refrigerator however, does not fit...so the cabinets will have to be adjusted...another ugh...
the oven fits but as expected the space will have to be trimmed or whatever to make it fit

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the wee bumps in the road. Wouldn't you worry if everything went smoothly? Cooktop looks scary. Remember once the fridge is in, no one is going to notice if the cabinet above it is altered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHH. YES, I'M SCREAMING.

    ReplyDelete